100 Word Challenge - 24 October

The promt was ....as the door slammed, I knew....

As the door slammed, I knew something was off. Me and Wade have a lot of arguments, but he never seemed to get this vexed about it. My best friend, Wade Fergus, was known for keeping a cool head in stressful situations. I walk over to the glass panel in the door frame, and peer through the smudged glass. What better to see, peering back at me, Wade. I stood back to open the door, and I turned the doorknob, to no avail. I tried again, but still to no avail. Wade frantically said ‘Shanan!’ We both anxiously started pushing the door handle. ‘Wade, Help Me!’ I scream in trepidation. . .









Comments

  1. Hi Shanan,

    I really enjoy how go straight into the story and I love how its slightly vague so it gives a sense of suspense to the story. You've also used some great vocabulary in this piece. It's a great piece.

    Ghaya 100WC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 Word Challenge

100 Word Challenge - 13 November

Reading In 7DM